We are the industry leader that specializes solely in providing home healthcare. We continuously strive to provide care that adheres to our tradition of excellence, which is our work culture – Hopeful. Optimistic. Positive. We create this encouraging environment for our patients with the highest standards and methods of care. That is our primary FOCUS!
Focus On Patients…
One Patient, One Focus by providing medical, personal, and emotional care for our clients based upon their individualized Plan of Care.
Providing support and personal services, while enabling patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient conditions.
Focus On Our Team…
Every team member is a part of our team of caregivers (from the office to the field). We believe in empowering our healthcare team to deliver the highest-quality in-home care by providing the right tools.
PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide the highest quality of care to Accord Services clients utilizing the Plan of Care provided to ensure client’s needs are met in relation to safety, well-being and satisfaction.
We are hiring in the Lake Oconee, GA area!!! Are you a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) or PCA (Personal Care Aide) that is tired of working an overwhelming patient load??? Come work with a company where you can make a difference, working with individual clients for great pay, great culture and reasonable hours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of CNA/ PCA:
- Provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including supervising, feeding and dressing, and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs). At least 80% of total daily work time is spent performing these duties.
- Specific examples include assisting the client with bathing, showering, dressing, toileting, transferring and ambulating and accompanying the client on outings. Activities such as preparing meals and shopping may be included in this calculation when provided for the client only, not others in the home.
- All other activities must total less than 20% of the Caregiver’s daily work time.
- Immediately inform the Care Manager if the client requires that assistance with activities other than supervising, feeding or dressing be performed more than 20% of their daily work time.
- Completes timekeeping and client documentation in a timely manner.
- Maintains a safe home environment for the client and follows all A Hand to Hold safety and training guidelines.
- Immediately communicates to the Care Manager and client concerns or unusual findings.
- Satisfies annual continuing education as required by company policy or state regulation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities of CNA/ PCA:
- This job does not have supervisory responsibilities over other employees.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements of CNA/ PCA:
- Minimum of one year of experience providing care for an older adult.
- Ability to satisfactorily demonstrate basic competency in all areas required by A Hand to Hold policy and applicable state laws.
- Demonstrated language skills sufficient to read and understand instructions, prepare and maintain written reports and records and communicate with the client(s).
Physical Demand and Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrates sufficient strength, endurance and flexibility to perform job responsibilities.
- May require extended periods of standing or sitting.
- Ability to use home appliances and client assistive devices safely, according to directions and in compliance with universal health and safety precaution.
The information outlined in this document is intended to prevent the key duties and requirements necessary to achieve job results and is not a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications. The essential duties and responsibilities have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the functions of this position at any time and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Job Type: Part-time
- 12 hour shift
- CNA: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply