Job Title: Assistant Carpenter
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Location: Remote work with heavy travel, Assigned to various project locations throughout the U.S.
Projected Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Carpenter Foreman
Direct Report(s): N/A
Cloud Construction is a national, premier commercial general contractor that specializes in quick-service and fast-casual restaurant, retail, fuel and gas, general commercial, healthcare, and public sector construction. We demonstrate our mantra of Living Balanced by operating in a cloud-based model that gives team members the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere, maximizing connectivity, accountability, and cost-efficiency to our clients. This position offers the candidate the opportunity to live and work remotely with regular interaction with an opportunistic and growth minded team.
Our mission is to invest our time, talent, and resources into relationships that offer the opportunity for personal & professional growth.
The vision of Cloud is to build an organization that attracts team members and clients who value work life-balance.
We promise to create valuable solutions and exceed expectations every day.
Our core values are precision, creativity, relationships, balance, stewardship, integrity, teamwork, and simplicity.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to safely execute rigorous construction related work in areas such as:
- Light masonry
- Light metal work
- Rough and finish carpentry
- Caulking, flashing and rough patch
- Doors and window installation and alterations
- Interior and exterior finishes
- Specialties installation
- Furniture, fixture and equipment installation
- Minor mechanical, electrical and plumbing alterations and installation (license not required by appreciated)
- Help manage projects to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Communicate with third party subcontractors and vendors pertaining to assigned projects
- Willingness and capability to safely operate company tools and equipment
- Assist with material and equipment procurement and inventory
- Ensure a safe work environment and compliance with company policies
- Willingness to work periodic, after hour shifts as required and dictated by various client conditions
- Routine vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Must have an ability to read and comprehend blueprints and construction documents
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
· Competitive hourly compensation based off of experience
o Detailed timesheets to be tracked and maintained through online timekeeping platform. Payroll is paid out weekly.
· Per diem and hotel paid by company while traveling and working overnight greater than 100 miles from your place of residence.
· Access to company provided health, dental, and vision insurance: ½ individual monthly premium paid by company. Details provided upon request.
· Access to Simple IRA retirement plan with company matching pursuant to company guidelines and policies
Job Type: Full-time, hourly position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Commercial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fixture installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- blue print reading: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- What is your desired hourly pay rate?
- Fully Remote
- On the road
Click Here To Apply