Position: Full Time Customer Service Representative/Medical Review Officer Assistant
IHSN (Industrial Health Services Network, Inc.), located in Hudson, WI provides professional drug and alcohol testing program services to employers nationwide. We primarily serve Motor Carriers regulated by the U.S. Department of Transportation and other industrial employers. Our main focus is to assist employers in developing and maintaining their employment drug and alcohol testing programs as well as the processing and reporting of test results. IHSN is seeking a responsible, committed, and professional candidate who is friendly, organized and detail-oriented to join our team.
General Duties: The primary focus of the full-time customer service/medical review office assistant position is the processing and reporting of drug test results, setting up and coordinating testing locations, and providing general client support. The duties for this position consist of a wide variety of functions including, but not limited to:
- Respond to customer questions and service requests via telephone and email.
- Perform outbound calls and correspond via email with clients and service providers.
- Work with customers on a daily basis to sustain and improve business relationships.
- Use effective fact-finding communication methods to determine and meet customer needs.
- Accurately and efficiently enter data into our test processing and client management systems.
- Process testing paperwork/documentation according to applicable IHSN procedures and Regulatory requirements.
- Ensure test results are processed in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Accurately and efficiently report test results to clients per their specific customer protocol.
- Work with specimen collection sites to obtain and process corrective test documentation when required.
- Locate and coordinate the set-up of testing services at various collection site locations across the country.
- Adhere to all IHSN confidentiality and security procedures.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions such as data entry, paperwork processing, filing, copying, and processing mailings.
- Perform urine drug testing specimen collections.*
*No previous specimen collection or medical training/certification is necessary. Specimen collection training will be provided in house by IHSN.
- Must possess the ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds, education, and organizational levels in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form.
- Must have the ability to work effectively while multi-tasking, working within deadlines and prioritizing conflicting demands
- Must have the ability to master various multi-step processes and follow detailed written procedures with precise attention to details.
- Must have the ability to perform detailed work accurately and independently in compliance with stringent time limits with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work independently, but also in a team with fellow staff members
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, be able to make decisions based on established procedures and seek supervisor guidance when appropriate.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software.
- Must have the ability to type accurately at a reasonable rate of speed
- Must have the ability to operate standard office equipment
- Previous administrative and/or customer service experience in a professional work environment is preferred.
- Associate or Bachelors Degree is preferred, but not required.
Monday through Friday 7:45 am to 4:15 pm.
Starting wage for this position is $17 per hour. This position includes paid holidays and paid vacation/sick time. After completion of the eligibility requirements, this position is eligible for participation in IHSN’s health insurance and 401(k) retirement program.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and a cover letter explaining their qualifications and interest in the position. Please note that resumes submitted without a detailed cover letter will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are in office 100%, but have separate workspaces, plenty of room to social distance, and wear masks in common areas.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply