At Orora Visual, we are experts in visual communication and believe our products touch lives. From inception to execution using end-to-end technology, our team manages marketing campaigns through the design, prototyping, color management, production, finishing, complex kit-packing, distribution and reporting—all while offering our customers coast-to-coast support and exceptional speed to market. With production facilities across the United States, we believe in hiring and developing the very best talent by living our core values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect, and Integrity every day. It is with this passion and commitment to innovation, we believe in hiring and developing the very best talent by living our core values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect, and Integrity every day. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations while solving complex problems as a team. We believe that all team members (irrespective of their role or level), should aspire to distinctive leadership behavior, as we continue to deliver on the promise for our customers, shareholders and each other. Leadership is not tied to a job title, i.e. you don’t need to be accountable for a team to be considered a leader.
The Senior Client Service Manager is responsible for building and growing relationships with OV clients and partners. This work includes overseeing day to day production of physical and digital marketing solutions. This role is crucial in ensuring Orora meets and exceeds client expectations by engaging, listening, understanding and leading implementation of client deliverables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Profitably grow revenue.
2. Meet or exceed established revenue and profitability targets set for assigned book of business.
3. Onboarding and manage existing and new client programs in a fast paced “agency” like environment as an account owner.
4. Manage client and internal relationships as the key point of contact for specific business or portfolio of businesses.
5. Provide leadership around day to day tasks to ensure successful execution of client initiatives.
6. Act as strategic business partner and problem solver to clients and internal departments
7. Work closely with operations, innovation, client delivery and technology team members to translate project requirements into actionable plans.
8. Track progress, provide internal and external reports (daily standups, weekly/monthly/quarterly reports).
9. Utilize company systems like SalesForce, project management, etc to facilitate execution.
10. Build presentations and deliver them to client or internal groups. Strong ability to conduct research, collect data, build PowerPoint slides and utilize Excel based tools.
11. Exceptional client interaction skills (written and oral) – presenting, listening, documenting needs, follow-up, setting expectations and delivering on the promise.
12. Manage day to day communication involving key tasks and assignments, both internally and externally.
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 3+ years experience cultivating client relationships
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Polished negotiation skills and abilities
- Strategic thinker
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Team player with positive “Can-do”, competitive and winning attitude
- Excellent communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Microsoft Office Expert: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Physical Demands & Work Environment
This job operates in professional office environments and will required monthly travel. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; and see.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Orora and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: [email protected] for additional support and guidance
What We Offer
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families. Here’s a sample of the benefits we offer:
- Generous PTO
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Orora does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Orora is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Solicitation of Payments
Orora does not solicit payment from our applicants and candidates for consideration or placement.
Click Here To Apply