As the multi-specialty group practice for the faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School, University of Minnesota Physicians has more than 950 physicians and 1,600 health professionals, providing clinical care in over 100 specialty and sub-specialty areas. Our mission is three-fold: delivering exceptional patient care, advancing medicine through research, and training the next generation of health professionals.
Regardless of role, we at the University of Minnesota Physicians recognize that every member of our team is vital. The LPNs who work at UMPhysicians interact consistently with patients under the direction of a provider, authorized practitioner or RN and help to create and foster an environment of healing and education. UMPhysicians also emphasizes an inclusive, team-focused atmosphere; as such, our LPNs are integral to helping us develop the next processes needed to ensure our patients well-being. Our LPNs utilize and develop their skills in a rewarding clinic environment that is on the cutting edge of medicine.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Delivers quality care as delegated by the RN or provider/authorized practitioner to assigned patient population, or individual patient.
- Collects data for patient assessments and works effectively with all pertinent UMP software.
- Communicates effectively with other members of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting approaches to reflect populations served.
- Performs other duties including Performance Goals developed by manager and employee and reported in the employee’s Performance Review as part of UMPhysicians’ Performance Management tools
- Graduate of an accredited post-secondary practical nursing program (Current Minnesota LPN License) Previous ambulatory care experience preferred
- Current BLS certification
Clinic Description: M Health Fairview Primary Care Clinic
Location: 909 Fulton St. SE. Minneapolis, MN 55455
Hours: 1.0 FTE
M Physicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
Click Here To Apply