Hartman & Tyner, Inc. is proud to have served Michigan residents for over sixty-five years. Hartman & Tyner, Inc. continues to lead the property management industry of Southeast Michigan. With nearly thirty apartment communities currently in our portfolio, we are proud to offer our residents high quality apartment homes and beautifully landscaped grounds.
We are seeking professional, qualified candidates for Apartment Prep positions throughout Metro Detroit area. Hourly wage varies depending on experience.Prep positions are also eligible for a quarterly bonus.
Qualified candidates should have prior maintenance experience, particularly in heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing, be detail-oriented, a self-starter, organized, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and be able to manage multiple tasks.Candidates must also have their own tools, reliable transportation, and possess a valid Driver’s License.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to perform all aspects of preparing an apartment for rent ready, including basic plumbing, electrical repair, and painting
- Ability to assist with snow removal during and after normal work hours
- Have an eye for detail to ensure each apartment is presentable for new residents
- Maintain grounds
- Perform light maintenance
Hartman & Tyner, Inc. offers a full benefit package, including Medical, Dental, and Optical Coverage, Paid Holidays, PTO, Guaranteed housing with generous discount, 401K with Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Care Spending Account, Paid Life Insurance, and Disability Plans.
All candidates must complete pre-employment screening that includes drug test, criminal background, and MVR driving record. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $13.00 per hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s license (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible