We are a fast-growing distributor in cosmetic/chemical industry. We are currently looking for a talented individual to grow our Inside Sales/Customer Service team.
– Process the orders from customer making sure the correct items/packages are picked and shipped.
– Co-ordination with warehouse to successfully ship right products.
– Answering inbound calls from customer and help them with their orders, tracking etc.
– Meet and exceed service, accuracy, and productivity expectations
– Provide technical, pricing, and quotation support to customers.
– Prepare product documents
– Respond positively and promptly to customer questions, concerns and complaints to find and provide solutions.
– Monitor customer orders and work closely with the logistics and operations to facilitate prompt delivery
– Find shipping carrier and arrange/co-ordinate with them for pallet shipping. Preparing shipping documents.
– Light accounting/bookkeeping work
– Suggest improvements to enhance company communications
– Prepare adhoc reports
– Light pick/pack orders to help warehouse during busy times
– Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
– Extensive work in excel required, must have strong skills/knowledge of formulas and functions.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and good general computer skills.
– Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as individually, without supervision
– Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
– Strong written and verbal communication
– Solid problem-solving skills
– Customer service/inside sales background in distribution industry is a plus
– Work experience/knowledge of ecommerce is plus
– Excellent customer service aptitude necessary to interact and meet clients demands
Contact to Hire.
Initial contract for 6-12 months. Then, possibility of hiring Full-Time employee.
Medical Insurance for the Individual (during contract term)/Reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- United States (Required)
- 5 – 6 months
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Click Here To Apply