POSITION OVERVIEW:We are looking for a part time Home Health Aide (HHA) to care for our amazing patients in the comfort and safety of our patients home.
SHIFTS: 21 hr/wk Weekdays/Weekends
Enjoy schedule flexibility, improved work-life balance, more time with patients, and growth opportunities in a rewarding position with a company that truly cares about its people. We provide professional development opportunities, personalized training and true leadership support to empower our employees throughout the organization.
If you enjoy creating meaningful connections with your patients and making a difference with your work, submit your application or send your resume to [email protected]
Nuclear Care Partners was founded by two nurses who saw an opportunity to raise the standard of care for this special patient population and has since grown into a community of individuals drawn to being a part of something bigger than themselves. We are filled with compassionate people who are truly committed to supporting each other. Beyond simple honesty, we have the courage to own our actions and do what is right. We have a heart for service and believe that creating meaningful connections with patients leads to better outcomes.
Job Type: Part-time
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse/licensed Nurse; this position will assist with in-home patient care for former Department of Energy(DOE) workers with work related illnesses.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- CPR certification is required
- Patient care experience in Home Health, preferred but not required
- Must have the ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions and to maintain nursing records and charts
- Ability to interact professionally with patients and families
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must adapt to changing workload and/or interruptions
- Must have a valid driver license and be in good standing
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Click Here To Apply