MRM is a leading Customer Experience Agency committed to creating meaningful relationships between brands and people. This philosophy guides our approach to creating and enhancing moments that matter throughout a brand relationship. Through data-infused consumer, brand and category insights and engaging creative enabled by technology, we build seamless, connected experiences that result in profitable relationships.
MRM is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) and a lead agency in the McCann Worldgroup network, with 40+ offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.mrm.com.
The Digital Implementation Analyst works directly with clients, development teams, and reporting analysts to provide implementation support for digital measurement methods across the portfolio of Diversified clients – including B2B, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, and Insurance verticals. They draw upon their knowledge and experience in digital analytics to help develop and deliver actionable tagging plans to help ensure the accurate measurement of digital properties. This web-savvy analyst must be highly detail-oriented, focused on producing on-time solutions for a variety of business, and have a passion for driving work products to completion.
- Support implementation operations by producing tagging plans and providing testing support
- Responsible for implementing appropriate measurement standards and ensuring all tags and code function as expected – including digital site and email properties
- Monitor all work streams within their scope of control to ensure that MRM standards (processes, tools, milestones and approvals) are enforced.
- Effectively communicate status of projects both verbally and in writing to management
- Effectively communicate roadblocks, and identify ways to mitigate risks, escalating at-risk projects to management
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys a team-driven environment
- Is accommodating, cooperative, analytical, heads down and introspective
- Handles pressure gracefully with a willingness to switch from one item to the next as priorities change
- Proficiently manages their time with flexibility to support interruptions and concurrent, fluid workflows
Preferable technical skills:
- Familiarity and expertise in reading HTML/CSS markup and general front end web development experience
- Familiarity with Tealium iQ, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager or similar Tag Management System
- Knowledge of Web analytics best practices and standards
- Browser inspection/console debugging experience
- QA process and documentation practices
- Familiarity with Atlassian collaborative software (Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira ticketing systems)
- Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics familiarity
Education and Experience:
- Previous analytics, implementation or QA experience desired, preferably in a Marketing environment
- Demonstrated experience in the development of strategic, logical and creative technical solutions to challenging problems
- Should have a solid understanding of CMS, application servers and database servers
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- High sense of awareness with a focus on listening
- Aptitude for new concepts, especially as they relate to technology and analytics
- Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
- 1+ years’ experience working in marketing or web-related field
- Knowledge of at least one digital reporting suite such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Existing knowledge of analytic tag debugging software: Google Tag Assistant, Observe point, Omnibug, AA Debugger, Facebook pixel helper, and browser web developer tools
AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.’s annual “Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies” report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM//McCann participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax – 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – [email protected]
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000
NOTE: Disability accommodation requests only.
Click Here To Apply