The Community Liaison/Marketing Representative will be responsible establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and negotiating service contracts with managed care organizations, assisting with business development and ensuring the growth of the agency while securing services for its clients.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, etc.) to grow client base.
- Works directly with client’s families to discuss needs and set up services.
- Assists in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
- Reports cost-effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Healthcare marketing: 2 years home health experience preferred
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- Proficient English, verbal and communication skills, computer skills. Proficient English, verbal and communication skills, computer skills
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
Required license or certification:
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Valid Automobile Insurance
- Must pass a Background Check
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 – $23.00 per hour
- home care: 2 years (Preferred)
- hospice/home health: 2 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Click Here To Apply