CHEMED Health is hiring for a full time Registered Nurse to join our team in our busy Urgent Care Center. This position will require some evening and weekend. The RN is responsible for:
- Assist the physician and staff with the daily coordination of patient care and physician access.
- Function as the liaison between patients, staff, and physicians.
- Maintains efficient patient flow.
- Prioritizes patient care by implementing physician orders and nursing procedures.
- Ensures proper preparation for patient visit. Prepares pertinent information needed for patient visit.
- Effectively communicates problems, concerns or issues to the Office Supervisor/Manager appropriately and promptly.
- Assures all patients are correctly identified prior to providing and/or documenting care.
- Appropriately demonstrates telephone triage protocols.
- Appropriately adheres to universal safety precautions when administering medications and disposal of medical waste.
- Checks and maintains logs for emergency equipment according to policy.
- RN License in the state of New Jersey
- BSN preferred
- 2 years of Emergency room experience
- BLS certification
- Excellent interpersonal and computer skills
- ECW experiences preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Emergency Medicine
- Urgent Care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Emergency room: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply