Are you paid what you’re worth? Do you have growth opportunities?
At Bluegreen Vacations, we know where our true value lies. It’s not in our 60+ resorts spread across the U.S. and Caribbean; it is our associates—the people who work here—who we value most. What will you do as part of the Bluegreen Vacations team?
- Unlimited Income Potential-You will earn base pay + uncapped commissions – NO DRAW! $40,000 – $60,000 annually ($21-32 / hour) is attainable first year!
- Paid training-You will earn as you learn to be a Bluegreen vacation specialist and brand ambassador.
- Career Growth-We believe in developing our current talent, we promote within.
- Fantastic benefits package– We offer several medical/dental/vision plans to choose from, we also offer tuition assistance, EAP and 401k with matching!
- Work/Life Balance- You will receive generous paid-time off and we offer flexible hours.
- Volunteerism Pay- We are a highly philanthropic and socially responsible organization!
- Associate use of resorts for personal travel-We believe that vacations make people happier by sharing time together, smiles and memories.
- Amazing discounts- Hotels, retailers, car rentals, theme parks, and much more!
- Previous sales, marketing or customer service experience is preferred. B2C – Business to Consumer helpful. Experience in face to face sales, door to door sales, kiosk sales, furniture sales, jewelry sales, car sales, insurance sales, and cellular sales is all a plus!
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to converse with customers comfortably.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
- Must be able to work while standing on feet throughout shift.
As a Bluegreen Vacations Sales Representative, you are part of a rapidly expanding sales team which markets and sells a variety of vacation experiences at our retail locations. We are the official vacation ownership provider for Bass Pro Shops®, Cabela’s®, and Choice Hotels®. No prior travel sales experience required.
Your job will be to utilize your unique personality and passion to engage and meet face to face with potential customers to generate leads and sell our affordable, family friendly mini vacation getaways.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
Job Type: Full-time