Dedicated Regional Driver $5000 Sign -On Bonus
DRIVE FOR PYLE!
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Dedicated Driver in the Northeast.
This is a unique opportunity to join a family-owned, industry-leading, employee-focused company.
– $5000 Sign -On Bonus
– Target W-2 $80K, Potential to $90K+
– Great Mix of Driving and Unloading in Small Geographic Region (Upstate NY, New England, Northern NJ & Long Island – NO NYC)
– Average 2-3 Stops Per Load
– Perfect for Active Individuals Who Prefer/Enjoy Moderate Physically Activity
– Consistent 5 Day Workweek
– Enjoy Weekend Time – Although schedules vary, typical 34 hr. reset between Thursday Night & Sunday Afternoon
– Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
– Consistent/Dedicated Runs
Our drivers also enjoy the security of working with an industry leader and a Platinum Benefits Package with low out of pocket expense including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing retirement plan. Other benefits include: short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts and weekly pay through direct deposit.
Do you have what it takes?
– Class A CDL
– Minimum of 23 years of age
– 6 Months of recent verified experience in van type trailer
– No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the last 3 years
– No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
– No unexplained gaps in employment
– Ability to comply and adhere to FMC safety regulations
Join the Team!
Apply Below or apply directly:
Call us at 844-DRV-PYLE
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast’s premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
A. Duie Pyle Dedicated prides itself on delivering the most personalized customer service in the industry, with much of our success due to our professional, team-oriented drivers. While all drivers are hired for and consistently work a primary account, to maintain our service standards, there are occasions we request members of the Dedicated team provide temporary assistance at other accounts during surge periods.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- On the road
Click Here To Apply