QR Code Link to This Post
Work at a beautiful, upscale Independent Retirement Community in Napa!
The Meadows of Napa Valley is a CCRC with a Skilled Unit comprised of 64 beds, 20 of which are Medicare certified. We also have an Assisted Living floor and Memory Care Unit as well. Our Skilled Nursing team is both large and diverse: RCMs, MDS coordinators, RNs, LVNs, CNAs, a social worker, medical records tech, and a staffing coordinator.
We currently have an opening for a Lead CNA – Assisted Living/Memory Care
PM SHIFT: 2:30pm ? 11pm
$2,000 Sign on Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 403b with Match & profit sharing plan
- Vacation, Holiday, & Sick pay
- Promote from within culture
- Access to Gym, pool, spa, sauna
- Scholarship program
- Accessible parking
- Monthly Bus/Max Pass at a discounted rate
Responsible for supervising designated C.N.A.s, providing direction and leadership during that shift. Responsible for ordering all resident medications, as well as dispensing medication, per physician?s orders. Assess all admissions.
- Current California CNA license
- Experience in Assisted Living/Memory care
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below