QR Code Link to This Post
Fred Finch Youth Center – CARES is currently seeking passionate professionals to join our team! Join the CARES team at Fred Finch Youth Center today!!
The Program: Fred Finch CARES provides a comprehensive array of services for children and their families confronting an Autism Spectrum disorder diagnosis. From in-home counseling to school and clinic based programs, our team of caring practitioners are here to help you and your family as you adjust to the diagnosis.
The Company: Fred Finch Youth Center has been serving children and young adults with mental and intellectual disabilities for more than a century.
Position: Variable Hours, Family Partner position based out of our San Diego location.
The Family Partner provides direct care to identified youth and families in a community, home, or
school setting. The Family Partner works collaboratively with the participant, family, clinical
staff, and other appropriate community and treatment team members to provide the best
therapeutic care possible. The position is also responsible for documenting patterns of behavior
and incidents and participating in training and supervisory meetings as needed. Along with the
rest of the team, the Family Partner is active in supporting and implementing wraparound
philosophy and its individualized, evidenced-based, culturally competent, family-centered, and
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years’ experience as parent-consumer, adult family member of a consumer of
service or caregiver of services: social services, mental health, residential treatment or
group home placements, wrap around services, community resources and educational
services for children with special needs.
- Prior family/parent/youth mentoring or advocacy experience.
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive rapport and appropriate relationships with
parents, children and families from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Client/Participant, case management or record keeping experience (Preferred).
- Familiarity with service documentation and/or record keeping experience(Preferred).
- Bilingual – fluency in prevailing language(s) of the community (Preferred).
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the link below to apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2291731
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below