QR Code Link to This Post
Buckelew Programs helps people in the North Bay with mental health, addiction, and related behavioral health challenges lead healthier, more independent lives, strengthening families and communities in the process. We tailor our treatment and support services to the unique needs of each individual and we encourage the active collaboration of loved ones and other supporters.
The Case Manager (also known as a Service Provider IV) provides counseling, consultation, and case management to clients individually and in groups in a manner that facilitates growth, the assumption of responsibility, and the increased ability to relate effectively with others. Works primarily in the field directly with clients as part of a team supporting client recovery and independence. Is required to maintain client documentation and billing ratios; administrative records; participate in team meetings and communicate with staff, management, clients, families and others.
• An Associate’s degree in Social Services/Psychology or related field plus 6 years of experience in social services/psychology; or Bachelor’s degree plus four years of experience in social services/psychology; or a Master’s degree plus two years of experience in social services/psychology required.
• Experience working with severe and persistent mental illness and substance abuse preferred.
• Position requires proven strong computer skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have interest in working with persons with a mental illness or co-occuring diagnosis.
• Ability to work within all the rules, regulations, and policies that govern agency compliance.
• Ability to relate well with others, to work on many projects simultaneously, and to be empathic, firm and supportive with clients.
• Able to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Knowledge of or ability to learn, clinical/Medi-Cal documentation, to work within a client-driven philosophy, and local community care system.
• Applicants must have valid California driver’s license with an insurable driving record, use of own vehicle, mileage will be reimbursed monthly.
About This Opening:
This is a full-time hourly position with a typical weekly schedule of Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, or as agreed. Some flexibility is required based on client needs.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below