QR Code Link to This Post
Ready to make a difference in someone’s life?
Join us and be part of a progressive organization strongly committed to the provision of community based services directed by individual choice. At GROW, we are committed to providing quality opportunities for people served guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence. We are seeking someone who is a creative thinker and has strong problem solving skills to serve as the Director of CBDS/VOC.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
What you will do:
• Oversee the clinical, financial and administrative operations of the program.
• Ensure that services are maintained according to DDS, agency and all applicable regulatory standards.
• Oversee the implementation of positive behavior supports, ISP objectives and treatment plans.
• Provide leadership and coaching to program staff.
• Facilitate communication between stakeholders including parents, guardians, and other providers both within and outside of the agency, and funding sources.
• Evaluate staff performance at least annually and provide on-going supervision to program staff.
• Attend and participate in scheduled meetings and trainings as required.
• Complete and maintain accurate and current programmatic documentation as required.
• Perform other related work duties as assigned.
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field required and a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in Human Services with progressive responsibilities in program administration and supervision.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community members and others.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required.
• Current First Aid, CPR and Crisis Intervention certificates or be able to obtain these within thirty (30) days of hire.
• Pass criminal background check (CORI).
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Health and Dental Insurance, Generous PTO, 11 Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, Accident and Cancer Insurance, Flexible Spending Account/ Dependent Care Account, 403 (b) Retirement plan, Free on-site parking.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below