QR Code Link to This Post
The Forum at Rancho San Antonio Retirement Community, voted a Best Place to Work, provides independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing services is currently seeking an experienced Wellness Nurse (RN) to become an integral part of our team with the opportunity to advance into a community leadership role.
We are looking for that special someone that has a passion for working with seniors. Someone that is compassionate, caring, energetic and embraces a positive approach in leading our dynamic team in a community that we call Family!
Resident Health Services (RN) duties include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure all California Regulations are met and remain in compliance
• Ensure Residents Rights are met and cultivated in our environment
• Ensure employee satisfaction is high with a servant leadership style
• Provide residents with the medication regime as ordered by the resident’s physician
• Ensure that physician orders are carried out as ordered
• Make observations of residents, their conditions, and any changes
• Provide oversight to unlicensed staff
• Be able to handle multitasking in a fast paced environment
• Provide proper documentation of all nursing and healthcare services
• Responsible for maintaining health service plans and resident assessments
• Monitor effective communications regarding resident care
• Supervise, evaluate and train Caregivers, Medication Techs and Licensed Nurses
• Recruit and retain all team members in the department, ensuring their effective orientation and training
• Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public,
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the residents and the Community.
• Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care.
• Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion.
• Must pass criminal background check
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Must have current license to practice nursing as an RN with five (5) years’ experience in the state of California
• Bachelor prepared
• Proven servant leadership style which provides support and growth opportunities to both our residents and employees, all while producing outstanding quality care and regulatory results
• Must have experience in working with California D.S.S. and R.C.F.E regulations.
• Must have current CPR and first aid certification
• Minimum of two (2) years gerontological nursing and nursing administration experience
• Ability to provide nursing services to the elderly while supervising a diverse staff
• Excellent Professional References
• This is a full-time position
• Competitive Salary
• Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
* $5,000 sign-on bonus within the 1st year of employment- some restrictions may apply.
Qualified Applicants, please email your resume and state your salary requirement.
• California RN: 5 years (Preferred)
• Gerontological nursing and nursing administration: 2 years (Preferred)
• CPR/First Aid (Preferred)
• RN licensed in CA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below