QR Code Link to This Post
Brookdale – Program Coordinator – Memory Care
Full Time Program Coordinator – Memory Care First Shift
Brookdale San Jose 1009 Blossom River Way San Jose, CA 95123
Job #: BSL7247244Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Administer dementia programs to meet the individual needs and interests of residents, in accordance with company standards
* Coordinate training and education of care staff regarding memory care programs/activities
* Participate in pre-admission screenings of prospective new residents, as assigned by supervisor
* Communicate positively with residents, families and community professionals regarding the memory care program and its benefits
* Manage volunteer program, including training and supervising volunteers
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in therapeutic recreation or activities related field preferred
* One year of direct programming experience with older adults
* Experience with Alzheimer’s patients and other dementia’s in a residential setting preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
If you’re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below