Fulfill your calling as a Mount Carmel Home Care Nurse
Mount Carmel Home Care serves patients and their loved ones in the greater Columbus community with in-home nursing, physical/occupational/speech therapies, social work and other services. Mount Carmel Home Care is affiliated with Mount Carmel Health and is part of Trinity Health At Home. Trinity Health At Home (THAH) is a National Health Ministry of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems in the United States. Trinity Health At Home is committed to providing exceptional, people-centered care in the most sacred place: home.
This is your opportunity to provide 1-to-1 patient care & love your job .
LPN uses cutting edge technology and clinical knowledge to provide exceptional care to patients who require one on one attention and monitoring in the sacred place they call home. Compassionate care is provided to all members of our communities through a multidisciplinary approach working collaboratively with physicians, nurses, rehab team members, social workers, and home health aides. Enthusiastic candidates must excel in an autonomous work environment, be highly motivated, detail orientated, organized and technologically proficient. (Full-time)
- Excel with motivated, talented nurses and therapists
- Flexible scheduling to fit your needs
- Comprehensive benefits and competitive salary with opportunity for enhanced pay
- Advanced technology to make your job easier
- Pioneering, integrated remote monitoring – virtual care technology
- Robust nursing career ladder & professional development opportunities
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Graduate from an accredited or state approved school of practical nursing
- Current licensure in the state of practice
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting.
- Must have current Driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Home healthcare experience preferred.
Learn more at TrinityHealthAtHome.org/careersEqual opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Licensed Practical Nurse LPN (Required)
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below