J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities, and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company’s mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
As an IT Trainee for JCPenney, you’ll be a part of the Information Technology team at our Home Office in Plano, TX (just 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas). You’ll take part in a fast-paced, 4 month training period which will consist of projects, activities, and hands-on training to facilitate your learning. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with senior leaders and other team members who will be mentoring and coaching you to success. After your successful completion through your training period, you will be assigned to a specific team.
- Application Development, OR Infrastructure Support/Engineering, OR Project Management/Business Analysis
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Current college senior status or first year completed in Graduate level
- Major in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (or related field)
- Desire to live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Area
- Interest in Application Development, Infrastructure, or Project Management
- Outstanding leadership, communication and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate and contribute as a member of a strong technology team
- This position is available only to individuals who are eligible to work for JCPenney in the United States. JCPenney will not sponsor individuals for immigration benefits for this role.
Our corporate office, located within the exciting new development of Legacy West in Plano, Texas, supports JCPenney stores and supply chain facilities nationwide. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise. On-site campus amenities include health clinic, pharmacy, daycare and preschool, full cafeteria service, a 24-hour fitness center and free garage parking.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.
Follow us and see what’s new: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Media Room jcp.com
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below