QR Code Link to This Post
Clinician – Adult Focus
Full Time – Federal Way
The Federal Way Clinic is seeking an energetic client centered adult clinician to join our team. The Adult Clinician will help provide solutions to the myriad needs of clients by identifying resources and helping clients address their barriers. Clinicians provide case management services to help clients improve and to help them prepare to engage in evidence-based practices. Clinicians work within a team setting to insure high-quality care.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Orients and educates clients and their families by meeting them in and out of the office; explaining the role of the Clinician; collaborating on the recovery plan; providing educational information in conjunction with direct service providers related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing service requirements.
• Performs real world problem solving with the client, which may require the Clinician to work in the office as well as in the community field to engage clients in services. This may include but is not limited to clients’ homes, hospitals, schools, and shelters.
• Utilizes techniques such as Motivational Interviewing to move a client toward readiness to engage in ongoing therapy, including EBP’s.
• Provides Crisis Management Services.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
• BA/BS/BSW required; MA/MS/MSW preferred
• Obtain Agency Affiliated Counselor registration within 2 weeks of hire
• Must have ability to transport clients
• Experience in Clinical work a plus
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities’ most important asset – the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: FAX 253-661- 8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below