QR Code Link to This Post
Care Navigator – Opioid Use Disorder Partnership
Full Time – Rainier Beach Clinic – Seattle
Valley Cities and community partners are dedicated to constructively addressing the opioid epidemic. The Hub Care Navigator is an essential member of a team of substance use disorder, behavioral health, primary care and other partnered providers who together will provide access to a continuum of services for persons with opioid use disorders, utilizing a “hub and spoke” model and a harm-reduction philosophy of care. This position will work closely with the nurse care manager and spoke care navigators to screen, enroll, and schedule clients for medication assisted treatment and other needed care and services, based upon individual care needs, geography and timeliness of access, and will be responsible for managing/ tracking outcomes data.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Assist with patient screening, program enrollment, scheduling of clinic visits, procedures and follow up
• Identify client needs and fit with hub and spoke partner services
• Collaborate with care navigators at other spoke agencies and the Hub to coordinate transitions of care between providers/agencies
• Assist directly with care transitions, including up to and including accompanying clients to spoke agency appointments
• Complete data collection for clients; enter the data into EHR or tracking tool.
• Monitor client progress via data tracking and participate in regular meetings with hub team members and other hub and spoke care navigators
• Associates degree with CDP or
• Bachelor’s degree with CDP/T or
• MA/MSW with willingness to obtain CDPT
• Pass required background checks.
• Experience with case management or care coordination preferred.
• Experience with clients with substance use disorder preferred
• Experience with clients with mental illness preferred.
• CPR certification preferred – may obtain upon hire.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities’ most important asset – the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032.
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below