QR Code Link to This Post
American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Marketing. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Clinical Specialist, Clinical Transformation will play a critical role in the success of American Well’s health system relationships. Working with the VP, Clinical Transformation, the Clinical Specialist, Clinical Transformation will be assigned specific accounts, gain the trust of clients at all levels, and lead both customers and the American Well team through clinical service line analysis, strategic planning, service line launch, physician and provider engagement and training. Initiatives will include both post-sales medical integration and ongoing engagement of current American Well clients.
As core member of a team serving key accounts, the Clinical Specialist, Clinical Transformation will have frequent interactions with Account Managers, project managers, technical advisors, and Executive Sponsors, keeping all apprised of client clinical strategies, goals, objectives, and tactical developments. This position will be particularly focused on increasing clinician adoption of telehealth, with the downstream goal of increasing client success and satisfaction.
The Clinical Specialist, Clinical Transformation will become the key American Well counterpart for clients’ clinical executives and project/program leads. As such, the Clinical Specialist, Clinical Transformation will develop a deep understanding of where health systems have been successful in engaging their providers in telehealth programs and will lead highly collaborative interventions with clients to implement similarly successful strategies across all clients.
The Clinical Specialist, Clinical Transformation will develop a clear picture of clients’ expectations, objectives, initiatives, and opportunities for growth at the clinician level. In particular, s/he will develop a deep understanding of strategies for success as well as potential barriers to physician adoption. This work will occur in two major phases of the American Well client life-cycle, post-sales medical implementation for new clients, and ongoing engagement of clinicians within existing clients. Specific responsibilities will include:
1) Post Sales Medical Integration:
· Work with Clinical Sales support team to understand workflows contemplated for new accounts
· Conduct detailed workflow configuration sessions with clinical leadership to assist in project launch
· Deliver clinically-focused client Clinical Transformation Program and initial training sessions for clinicians around this program
· Develop trusted relationships with clinical leaders and front-line champions in client organizations, beginning during implementation
2) Ongoing Engagement of Clinicians within existing client accounts
· Conduct regular, clinically-focused sessions with client clinical teams on their workflow experiences and provide ongoing coaching to maximize engagement
· Conduct regular reviews with clients, account managers, and health system professional services to inform strategies to maximize clinician engagement
· Assemble and digest clinician feedback for input into product development, account management, and other client facing processes.
· Moderate and provide expert advice to client clinical communities
Other responsibilities include:
· Develop deep knowledge of American Well’s product suite
· Lead presentations, technology demonstrations, and site visits
· Strategize with client account leads to ensure solutions are being effectively understood by client clinical leaders to drive both successful implementation and expansion
· Provide input and suggestion to product development teams based on client feedback
· Maintain professional internal and external relationships that reflect American Well core values
· Demonstrate service excellence
· 5-7 years minimum experience and background working with health systems or physician groups
· Clinical degree required, RN/NP/PA preferred
· Understanding of health system care delivery models and service line-level planning and program development gained through employment within a hospital or health system;
· Specific experience implementing or managing telehealth or other digitally enabled clinical programs preferred
· Knowledge of the health system and digital health space including health care services delivery, population health and wellness programs, and telehealth reimbursement policy
· Excellent presentation skills
· Skilled relationship developer
· Strong planning and organization skills
· Comfortable with an extremely fluid, fast-paced environment
· Travel is expected to be 20-40%
Should you join American Well and the Clinical Transformation team, you can expect:
The Clinical Transformation Team is a collaborative, strategic, and data-driven team comprised of clinicians who also have a deep understanding of technology and health system strategy. You can expect to build deep understanding of and relationships with health systems in their development of innovative digital healthcare delivery. You’ll see and learn from the best of the best and help deeply committed health system partners earlier in their journey to build new capabilities. You’ll be working arm-in-arm with digital health leaders nationwide to take traditional clinical delivery and enable change from within, bringing new and innovative tools that can improve healthcare.
We are focused every day on how we build trust, engagement, and partnership with clinical leaders looking for better ways to treat their patients. We’re tasked with helping our clients advance their own goals, workflows, and overall experience. We help them dream big and work together to translate each clients’ vision into action. Telehealth is an exciting and evolving technology that is changing healthcare. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members…. We can’t wait to meet you!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street -in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://tiny.pl/tq74w
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below