Req. ID: 128605
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a Senior Member of Technical Staff (SMTS) in the Non-Volatile Engineering (NVE) Product Engineering organization at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for enabling Micron’s NVME products with seamless and issue free release to both internal and external non-volatile system customers. As an SMTS, you’ll define innovative test architecture for 3DXPoint NVMe based products and innovate solutions to complex multi-disciplinary problems. In this role, you’ll also be responsible for failure analysis of PCIe NVMe products as well as drive improved test coverage to attain a high-quality end product. You’ll also innovate new manufacturing test infrastructure for 3DXPoint PCIe NVMe Gen3 and Gen4 product lines as well as future generations of PCIe NVMe. As is an SMTS, you’ll drive projects from conception though implementation. Additionally, in this role, you will collaborate with various Engineering and Development groups to ensure the test architecture will meet specific product requirements.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Drive PCIe NVMe Gen3 and Gen 4 test development to enable world class end products
- Develop prototype debug test software to enable early development
- Innovate solutions to reduce cost and improve performance
- Partner with component and system development teams to define and capture the requirements
- Develop infrastructure and capability to test PCIe NVMe based products
- Develop debug and analytical tools and drive failure analysis efforts
- Debug of NVMe products in both Windows and Linux environments
- 10+ years of related experience with 5+ years of hands on experience with PCIe ASCI and NVMe protocol
- Knowledge of PCIe NVMe Linux drivers and ability to customize the drivers
- Proficiency with System Architectures, BIOS configuration, Operating System implementation and configuration, storage subsystems and SSD technology
- In depth understanding of PCIe NVMe SSD architecture
- Strong leadership skills and cross functional teamwork
- Adaptable to fast-paced, dynamic work environment with shifting demand
- Good multitasking and organizational skills, able to make decisions in complex situations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related, Master’s degree preferred
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center / Activity rooms (Boise only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or submit: Job Information Request Form to: [email protected].
Keywords: Milpitas || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-DG1 ||
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.