Cartersville Medical Center – Cartersville, GA
Registered Nurse (RN) – Rapid Admissions Unit
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you’ll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Health grades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at LakePoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 – bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Level III Trauma Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women’s Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.id
Come join our winning team, this position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Rapid Admissions Unit at Cartersville Medical Center:
- The Rapid Admissions Unit is a unit to initiate inpatient care for patients that come into the hospital and are awaiting permanent placement on the nursing floors. A fast paced environment with high quality inpatient care initiated.
- These nursing professionals make up a team of mature performing clinical staff who demonstrate a commitment to professional development, positive patient outcomes and adoption of efficient practices to achieve high performing results.
- Registered nurses, physicians from many specialties and many other healthcare professionals collaborate to form a diagnosis, treatment and discharge plan for each individual patient.
Cartersville Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Rapid Admissions Unit – FT (11a-11p)
- Responsible for the observation, assessment, planning, and evaluation of care of all assigned patients, infant through life span in the Rapid Admissions Unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Responsible for initiation of admission orders and completion of physicals.
- Promotes and maintains patient safety standards.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech.
- Previous two years’ experience in Med/Surg preferred
- Outstanding customer service abilities and effective listening skills
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion
- ACLS certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion
ARMY MOS – 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC – 46NX and 46FX
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.