Req ID: 36659
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Jr. Application Support Analyst to join our team in Turlock, CA. We are only considering local applicants at this time.
- Coordinate the operational support for application systems, including data integrity, security, confidentiality, maintenance, training, vendor interaction and project management for new product installations and updates
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve system issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems
- Assist in IT projects and upgrades as assigned
- Maintain data files, monitor system configuration to ensure data entry integrity
- Training of end users of applications
- Helping to support interfaces
- 2+ years of experience implementing, supporting or maintaining IT applications
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply technical knowledge to business situations
- Ability to proactively pursue problem resolution to satisfy customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills. Strong customer skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks efficiently while successfully meeting assigned deadlines
- Prior experience with new user setup/access
- Prior experience supporting hospital applications.
- Familiar with Meditech, Centricity, or other EMR applications
- Experience using SQL for report writing
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.