With assistance from our website agency and other agency partners, the Web Specialist, Marketing and Communications, will support the maintenance and enhancement of the CCA website. This individual will help to ensure the CCA website meets communications objectives, whether being used as a marketing tool for prospects or as a content provider for the greater community. Under direction of the manager, projects could include building new webpages, updating existing content, sourcing photos, setting up online tools, building forms, performing site testing and seeking appropriate content approvals prior to publication.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about CCA’s mission to care for individuals with complex health and social needs, has proven expertise in website maintenance and a marketing communications background. The Web Specialist, Marketing and Communications works under the supervision of the Manager, Marketing and Communications, and collaborates with the Manager on the strategic direction and development of all projects.
- Complete necessary updates to the website including updating and adding content, ie: member meetings, news items, plan information, etc.
- Under supervision, maintain and implement best web publishing practices, including web accessibility/508 compliance, search engine optimization, and site performance tracking
- Ensure all content meets regulatory requirements by securing appropriate stakeholder and legal approvals prior to publication
- With the assistance of agency partners, collect and analyze web usage statistics to inform marketing strategy
- Participate in meetings with Information Technology on website development and technology issues
- Support the Marketing Communications department with posting to the CCA company intranet
- Learn about website strategy and UI/UX best practices, in order to make recommendations for website architecture, design, and content strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in website development and maintenance
- Experience working with Google Analytics and web related technologies, including content management systems (Kentico, WIX), HTML, and CSS
- Basic project management experience required
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently as a team member
- Strong organization, communication and proofreading skills required
- Team-oriented with experience and willingness to work in a complex, matrix organization
- Flexible and willing to adapt on short notice with excellent problem solving and strategic thinking skills
We recognize that food allergies can cause serious, life-threatening conditions for people. To keep all our employees safe, CCA’s offices are nut-free. If you have questions about the restrictions in the office you applied for, please ask your recruiter.
Please note employment with CCA is contingent upon acceptable professional references, a background check (including Mass CORI, employment, education, criminal check, and driving record, (if applicable)), an OIG Report and verification of a valid MA/RN license (if applicable).
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
CCA is committed to protecting the health of our workforce and our members, and we encourage flu vaccination in accordance with CDC recommendations. Individuals working in clinical care areas or in direct contact with members must provide documentation of flu vaccination. Flu declination is only permitted if you have a documented medical reason for not receiving the vaccine. If you are unable to receive the flu vaccine you will need to wear a mask during flu season whenever engaged in member-facing activities.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.