The Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization is responsible for being the front line to our customer’s as we support them in their usage of our products. Our mission is the same as Microsoft’s to Empower every person and organization on the planet to do more.
In support of the technologies in our Cloud and AI business we are constantly needing to transform our delivery operations, as we are supporting some of our customers most complex and business critical applications and solutions that are often the backbone of their businesses.
The CSS C&AI Transformation Program Leader will be responsible for leading the global projects that will drive this transformation. We are looking for an exceptional individual who has deep experience in delivering operational support for customers, who has global experience driving transformation programs, and who brings the intellectual curiosity to quickly understand the business and determine ways to leverage technology, people and process to elevate the performance of this global organization.
We are looking for an individual who can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions:
- Do you have a proven track record of successfully delivering multi-million-dollar ($10M+) Transformational Operational programs?
- Do you have a proven track record in leading/coaching recovery work on programs that have ‘drifted off track’ ?
- Do you want to lead the delivery of large and complex programs worldwide?
- Do you have proven capability to foster and manage relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders to correctly manage expectations and achieve successful program outcomes?
You will participate as part of an integrated team with the following additional responsibilities for:
- Maintain program delivery quality and customer and stakeholder satisfaction, among other metrics
- Ensure strong program governance
- Foster and maintain relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders to correctly manage expectations and achieve successful program outcomes
- Make others successful
This will also include:
- Deliver programs of work within the constraints of a scope, schedule, feature, functionality, and budget
- Ensure that you, your team, and the program operate within Microsoft and customer policies and guidelines
- Cost and schedule performance
- Establish a strategy of continuous risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the program life cycle
- Throughout the program, consistently evaluate the team’s activities to identify opportunities for the creation or reuse of Intellectual Property (IP)
- Active engagement of your peers to support you in the successful execution of your role
- Active sharing of experience and learnings with the broader Project Management Community within Enterprise Services through mentoring, publishing, presentation and participation in community activities
- Work with and manage partners effectively
- 5 plus years of Transformation/ program/project management experience.
- 7 plus years of Technical Operational and/or Delivery experience in technical support and/or managed services
- Prefer transformation and project management experience in an enterprise environment
- Prefer delivery experience on complex project/programs (10M+)
- Demonstrated ability to encourage teamwork and collaboration through effectively managing change
- Problem solving and escalation management; in a complex environment
- Experience managing projects with multiple work streams and partners
- Demonstrated strategic planning ability
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing to budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.)
- PMI certification is preferred
- Virtual – Global
One Microsoft, One Services
Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.