We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Our teams are seeking Software Engineers, to join us as we create and deliver mission critical business services and processes for Microsoft. You will have the opportunity to design and develop creative, compelling, and cutting-edge systems that support our world-wide operations. You will develop software and services at scale, innovating on the latest technologies as the earliest adopters, while mentoring other team members.
- Design and develop distributed software services and solutions
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices
- System design through well-defined interfaces across multiple components, code reviews
- Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable
- Improve test coverage for services, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas and bugs
- Considers testability, portability/monitoring, reliability, and maintainability, and understands when his or her code is ready to be shared and delivered
- Exposes test coverage issues, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas
- Gain a working understanding of Microsoft businesses and collaborate with mentors and leaders in order to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users
- Stay knowledgeable on existing, emerging technologies and do POCs to evaluate technology fits for customer needs
- Focus on customer/partner needs through a data driven approach (leveraging data, monitoring/telemetry, etc.)
- Trouble-shoot and optimize for the end users’ LiveSite experience
- Operating in an Agile team
- Experience with direct, remote and virtual teams
- Relevant experience in design
- Testing mindset, before beginning code development
- Translate problem solving techniques into code
- Understanding of data structure and data storage solutions
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation-only Interview Day at our Redmond campus on Monday, January 28th, 2019. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.