We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst (BSA) on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Systems Analyst will:
- Respond to various product owner requests to provide data across applications and/or partners in support of a business process in Clinical, Financial, Revenue Systems and Government Healthcare Reporting environments.
- Be responsible for the movement of the data from one application to another is performed via an ETL or messaging services process.
- Lead the business systems analysis effort for data integration projects necessary to successfully support the various product groups listed.
- Perform the initial data integrations requirements analysis, create functional specification documents including source to target mappings, data flows and context diagrams for data required to enable the request, create user stories and solution integration test plans and provide support throughout the project development lifecycle.
- Direct team resources (other integrations business analysts / developers) in accordance with the assigned project business objective, identified internal data integration ETL tracks and agreed upon data integrations project plan and ensure issues are identified, tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
Significant business systems analysis background in all phases of the SDLC from problem definition through implementation in a healthcare, hospital or clinical environment.
Working in a multiple application and partner environment performing data integration (ETL, Messaging Services-HL7, FHR) work to support a business workflow.
Business systems analysis experience with Clinical Results, Financial Claims, Patient Registration / Admission and (or) Lab Orders a plus.
Enabling data flows using all forms of interoperability methods is a plus -API, EDI, FHR, HL7 messages.
Should be knowledgeable of an Oracle DB environment including SQL.
- Documenting functional system specifications according to business needs.
- Working in a technical environment with clinicians, physicians or hospitals as customers is a Plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information and call Ashley Corsa at: 401.300.0705.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.