The Cloud Engineering Services team provides the platform/solution for Monitoring, Diagnostics and Analytics at scale to teams building Cloud Services.
Are you passionate about cloud computing? Are you motivated to find ways to improve systems and processes? As the platform continues its rapid expansion, the focus for our team is building new, real-time, and extensible services that will guide both internal services and Azure customers. The platform provides cloud services to millions of customers around the globe 24×7. We strive to provide uninterrupted service at global scale, deployment to tens of thousands of systems, monitoring billions of events, and supporting hundreds of services.
We are looking for a developer that is passionate about distributed systems, service monitoring and alerting, and building world-class infrastructure which will be used to expose the Azure Monitors and Platform Health to all Azure customers to reduce the time taken to identify root cause (platform vs application issue). You will be responsible for working on features which simplifies the life of an On-Call engineer and provides out of box insights for running their services to reduce the time to mitigate an incident.
Our organization is looking for someone who is:
- Likes to work in an agile development team that iterates rapidly (at least weekly deployments)
- Loves new technological challenges and excels at solving them
- Excited about making better software and continuously improving the development, integration, and deployment process
- Developers in the team wear many hats and demonstrate technical depth and end to end ownership.
- Participate in all stages of the engineering lifecycle.
- 5+ years of development experience with experience at building at scale services
- Proficiency in coding, code reviews, and technical communication.
- Experience creating, developing, delivering, deploying, maintaining online services
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS or similar cloud computing platforms.
- Prior experience working on C# or building applications on Service Fabric.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.