Alternate Solutions Health Network is looking for an Recruitment and Retention Specialist to join our team!
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU’s, and more!
As a Recruitment and Retention Specialist you will:
- Consults and partners with leadership to identify position specific staffing needs
- Develops creative sourcing strategies and solutions that attract exceptional talent
- Creates impact job advisements
- Identifies and evaluates the highest quality candidates
- Utilizes Behavioral Based Interviewing method
- Exceeds company goals to increase quality candidate pool and fill rate
- Ensures company and legal compliance with talent acquisition processes
- Assists with day-to-day operations of the HR department as needed; other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources or business related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of strong recruitment experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Google Suite and ability to learn new software systems/databases
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and healthcare recruitment experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritize open requisitions, recruit for multiple disciplines, and work efficiently to fill those requisitions
We can’t wait to meet you!
Alternate Solutions Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Heathcare Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full Cycle Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.