- Three or more years of professional plumbing experience, including residential repair and retrofit service.
- Experience in residential service repair.
- Two or more years of Drain and Sewer Experience.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Experience with water heaters and sewer repair and/or replacement.
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.