Adworkshop is an integrated marketing agency providing strategic consulting and creative marketing solutions that help clients solve their evolving business challenges. Rooted in destination marketing from the 1980 Winter Olympic Games, Adworkshop has grown into an agency of 30+ talented employees whose expertise across marketing disciplines leads to innovative strategies and measurable results for destinations marketing organizations, tourism businesses, active outdoor companies, educational institutions, health care companies, economic development agencies, and other businesses.
Adworkshop is headquartered in Lake Placid NY, with an office in Saratoga Springs, NY. Adworkshop has won multiple national, state and regional honors for its websites, creative, and strategic marketing solutions.
Reporting to the Manager, Public Relations, the PR Influencer Coordinator is responsible for executing to established PR plans to meet PR objectives for Adworkshop clients. The PR Influencer coordinator will organize and execute new launch and evergreen influencer campaigns to build community and boost brand awareness. The ideal candidate will have a history of success interfacing with clients, nurturing relationships and executing to a pre-determined plan.
The individual fulfilling this role will spend approximately 50% of their time functioning as the Social Media Coordinator and must also satisfy the “Qualifications” and be prepared to “Make an Impact” in accordance with Manager, Public Relations job description.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Lead the identification and recruitment for the ideal influencer collaborations and manage all planning and execution of the partnership
- Lead communication with influencers, ensuring campaign and messaging are executed accurately
- Execute on established influencer partnerships including outreach, securing partnerships, mailing gifts, and compiling user generate content
- Proactively nurture relationships with influencer community by organizing meetups/events that are thoughtful, authentic, and engaging and ensuring influencers are informed about the latest news on upcoming product launches, major content updates, and marketing campaign initiatives
- Conduct research to source, vet, and analyze influencers for potential collaborations
- Track, analyze, and create campaign reports in terms of engagement and conversions and translating anecdotal/qualitative data into recommendations/insights to improve influencer strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience – required
- Demonstrated success rapidly building and maintaining relationships – required
- Proven success working in a fast paced, dynamic ‘get it done’ environment – required
- A history of excellence in active research, listening, writing, and story-telling – required
- Demonstrated success multi-task & prioritizing assignments – required
- Proven success in roles that require detail, organization, and use of platforms that track and analyze metrics – required
- Demonstrated professional success in a formal or informal social media or PR role – desired
- A minimum of 2 years professional success in a formal communications role – desired
- Live It – What we do today matters most – Shine!
- Own It – Understand expectations, set up for success, give it your best effort and be accountable to the team – Win!
- Send It – Be hungry. Always look ahead. Don’t be afraid to fail. Win with pride.
- Appreciate It – Respecting the individual contributions of the team. Understanding the client. Rewarding open-mindedness.
Benefits & Compensation
- Be a part of an employee-owned company located in the Heart of the Adirondack mountains
- Competitive based salary & Incentive Compensation Structure
- Comprehensive medical, dental & life insurance plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
Working Conditions & Physical Efforts
- Ability & willingness to travel
- Intellectually intense, fasted paced and often changing environment
- Work is performed in an interior office or mobile work environment
- Remain stationary for extended periods of time while interfacing with a telephone and computer
- Requires employees have no restrictions operating a motor vehicle
- Requires employees have no restrictions on domestic or international travel
- This role requires limited physical effort and has limited exposure to physical risk
The duties and responsibilities, qualifications, physical conditions and other statements contained herein represent the current general nature of the job described, and are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. This job description does not limit in any way the assignments given to an employee in this role. Employees are expected to perform any and all duties (compliant, legal & ethical) assigned by the Company leadership, collaboratively and with the best intention of the customer and company.
Job posted in partnership with HR Resolved
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.