It is imperative that the Order Support Specialist has a demonstrated ability to work independently, but also function effectively as a member of the GHI team. Attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to focus are necessary qualities.
The Order Support Specialist must possess the skills to communicate professionally and effectively with all individuals, including external customers and internal GHI employees. The impressions we create when we interact with our customers will play a significant role in successfully establishing favorable perceptions of the Company and its products.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Assign incoming domestic faxes to appropriate queues or personnel
- Process incoming domestic fax orders
- Create Customer Service cases and set the appropriate follow-up date.
- Conduct quality checks to ensure the accuracy of data entry.
- Fax requests for specimens to pathology accounts and complete subsequent follow-ups
- Administer activities in pertinent queues such as New Portal Documents and Prebilling
- Contact physicians and various other medical personnel to obtain information required to complete the order entry process for Oncology
- Answer inbound calls that are directed to the OSS extension
- Respond to customer inquiries via email communication
- Perform pathology set-ups and order kit boxes as needed
- Document all phone calls and follow up activities in our Salesforce application according to SOPs and the Customer Service Department Policy.
- Provide assistance, information, and education to customers in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with our reimbursement and billing vendor to coordinate information on payer requirements and benefits as needed.
- Assist in building on existing customer base by providing the highest level of customer service and support.
- Provide backup support to the OSS II as needed
- Adhere to relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) pertaining to the data entry requirements for accessioning applications.
- Other administrative duties.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Possess strong detail and quality orientation.
- Ability to identify contextual and typographical errors.
- Demonstrate willingness to pitch in as needed.
- Experience following SOPs preferred.
- Flexibility with respect to working hours to accommodate East Coast customers.
- Significant PC knowledge & Windows OS experience.
- Minimum of 2-4 years customer service experience in healthcare/lab or pharmaceutical, industry preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Able to legally perform duties within the United States without restrictions.
- No disqualifications for employment in the US lab industry as determined by the Federal Government.
Genomic Health is a global provider of genomic-based diagnostic tests that address the overtreatment of cancer, one of the greatest issues in healthcare today. Our goal is to improve the lives of people with cancer by providing personalized, biological information that helps them get the right treatment at the right time, and to avoid unnecessary treatments and their side effects. In this way, our work is truly life, changing.
- Our Oncotype IQ Genomic Intelligence Platform is a portfolio of diagnostic tests that help physicians and patients answer specific and critical treatment questions throughout the cancer journey
- We currently offer Oncotype tests addressing breast, colon, prostate and lung cancers and hundreds of thousands of patients from over 90 countries have benefited from our tests.
- The Oncotype DX breast cancer test is considered standard of care in the US and is included in all major international clinical guidelines for breast cancer treatment.
- We are expanding our portfolio of tests to include additional liquid- and tissue-based tests through clinical research and internal product development as well as strategic partnerships.
Join the Genomic Health Team, and have the unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients with cancer, while developing your career potential. We embrace our unique culture characterized by our Core Values of Community, Truth Seeking, Being Ahead of the Curve and Winning to be the best in the world at what we do. We maintain competitive total rewards programs designed to satisfy our employees’ work life and personal life needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.