The Office Manager acts as a Customer Service Representative and coordinates sales within our growing team by being the initial interaction for our Agency. This will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, receiving and processing insurance payments for existing customers, drafting letters reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agent or associates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe
- Property and Casualty insurance license required
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Medical benefits – partially subsidized by the company.
Bonuses based on performance.
Full Time/Salaried Postion.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.