Donegal Insurance Group is a regional property-casualty insurance group doing business in the Mid-Atlantic, Midwestern, New England, Southern and Southwestern states through eleven insurance companies: Donegal Mutual Insurance Company, Atlantic States Insurance Company, Le Mars Insurance Company, Michigan Insurance Company, Mountain States Insurance Group, Peninsula Insurance Group, Sheboygan Falls Insurance Company, Southern Insurance Company of Virginia and Southern Mutual Insurance Company.
Donegal Insurance Group offers a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products. Our companies conduct business through a network of independent insurance agencies. Our strong financial foundation and successful operating strategies have earned our group a rating of “A” (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company, the nation’s leading insurance rating organization.
About the role:
Responsible for handling inbound calls on select property/casualty insurance personal lines products for multiple states and all methods of billing both personal and commercial lines. Respond to questions regarding product availability and discounts, billing and payment options, policy status, complaints and other customer/agent inquiries in a first time final manner. Performs outbound calls and follow up work as required.
- Efficiently handle incoming calls and/or e-mails from existing personal lines customers and agents. May do outbound calls and follow up work as required to process requests.
- Provides accurate general policy information to policyholders and agents regarding personal lines insurance products including policy content, billing issues, limits, and deductibles.
- Embrace cross training on select personal line products and billing payment plans for both commercial and personal lines for multiple states.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous customer service or related work experience
- Basic knowledge of property/casualty insurance products, insurance processing systems/ procedures, Best Practices, state regulations, and customer service practices
- Property and Casualty Agent’s License strongly preferred
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Incentive Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Continuing Education Assistance
Donegal Insurance Group participates in E-Verify in the following states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Utah, Arizona, Nebraska, and Louisiana. If you reside in one of the listed states, please review the “Notice of E-Verify Participation” and the “Right to Work Poster” on the links below:
Notice of E-Verify Participation Poster
https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf (English and Spanish)
Right to Work Poster
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.