Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 – $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
My client is the leading provider of fully-integrated Practice Management and EHR solutions for mental and behavioral health providers. Their mission is to provide you the best software and tools to manage your practice.
Why join us?
- Career growth opportunities
- Get to make an immediate impact
- Amazing benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k + matching
- Rapidly growing behavioral healthcare company!
- Several awards for company culture
- Stock options
The Technical Team Lead oversees a software engineering team. They provide technical and software design leadership in addition to troubleshooting technical issues that involve software development, engineering tasks and product releases.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship (local and remote)
- Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing best practices and good habits
- Collaborate with other software developers, product owners, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain solutions delivering high quality experiences to our customers
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Delegate tasks to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Lead planning and daily team SCRUMs
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Be transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes while motivating and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice concerns
- Strive to make the team technically better
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, standards, and developments
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Responsible for programming based on but not limited to: code/query optimizations, infrastructure changes, bugs, and features
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- 5+ years of software development experience building SaaS products using PHP and MariaDB (SQL)
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Comprehensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute to technical discussions, openness to listen and learn from peers, and a desire to mentor others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Prior team lead experience preferred
- Servant leadership style preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Click Here To Apply