Customer Service Representative – Healthcare 1
BCforward is currently seeking for a highly motivated Customer Service Representative – Healthcare 1 at Indianapolis, IN
Role: Customer Service Representative – Healthcare 1
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Expected Duration: 12 Months
* The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
* A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
* Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
* Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
* Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
* Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
* Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
* Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
* Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* 0-2 years customer service related experience required.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 195746 when responding to this ad.
Click Here To Apply