Our client is currently seeking a Healthcare Litigator to add to their growing team. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Provide legal services to health care providers regarding policy development, contracting, member and provider issues, etc.
- Assist healthcare providers in compliance with laws, regulations, and contractual requirements in multiple jurisdictions.
- Represent healthcare providers in audits, investigations, and appeals.
- Draft contracts and negotiations and perform risk assessment analysis.
- Establish operational and financial strategies for the firm.
- Juris Doctorate and admission to the NYS Bar are required.
- Must have an NYS license to practice law.
- 5 + years (s) experience providing legal counsel preferably in the health care industry.
- Must have superb written and verbal communication skills.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.
Click Here To Apply