Program Manager – Healthcare consulting – Chicago, IL (Remote)
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant’s delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow. When was the last time you felt proud about your work?
About Cognizant Consulting
Cognizant Consulting combines deep domain expertise with advanced technology thinking to help global 2000 companies worldwide accelerate their digital journeys. By orchestrating capabilities across strategy, design, IT and industry /functional knowledge, we help, clients solve their toughest business-technology challenges at speed and scale, and lead in today’s dynamic digital age — while planning for whatever tomorrow brings. We do this by applying a keen understanding of the uniquely human aspirations, behaviours and needs of our clients’ customers and employees to first envision and specify, and then deliver and extend modern digital solutions that enable leading players to differentiate and ultimately separate from the competition. Learn more by visiting us at https://www.cognizant.com/consulting
- 10+ years of experience in managing multi-year, multi-geo, complex programs
- Experience in executing status reporting through dashboards and various levels – program level, workstream level
- Experience in collaborating with multiple CXO level stakeholders to accurately reflect the program status and addressing current and future risks
- Healthcare program management experience is a plus
- Previous experience in an agile environment and Scrum process. Must have experience in Jira tool is plus.
- Must be Safe Agile Certified, Previous experience in product management is a plus
- Independent worker and self-starter
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Ready to travel Mon-Thu 80% of time, if required.
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and process
- Experience in large-scale data modernization/migration related experience strongly preferred
- Appreciation of the modern Cloud environments, Cloud certification is a plus
Must Have Skills
Complex program management
Safe Agile Certified
Healthcare Program Management
Data Modernization/Migration Program
Understanding of AWS Cloud Environment
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and dedication to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service
Click Here To Apply