**This position is located in Littleton, CO**
BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE TECHNICIAN (BHT):
Valley Hope’s New Direction’s for families is in search of a very special Women’s Behavioral Healthcare Technician, to work out of our Littleton, CO facility.
This treatment center is dedicated to providing life-changing drug and alcohol addiction treatment for women with children (ages 0-12) and pregnant women. New Direction’s for Families provides a safe place for mothers to receive treatment for substance use disorder without having to be separated from their children.
We have Full-Time Evenings; Tue-Sat 4pm-12:30am / PRN; 8-16hr a week positions available!
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
Check us out! Learn more about Valley Hope!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience.
- One (1) plus years of work experience in a similar position and/or healthcare environment.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (QMAP) certification within 30 days of hire.
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license
- Available to work Tuesdays-Saturday
- Available to work Evenings OR Overnight shifts. We currently DO NOT HAVE DAYSHIFTS available!
Salary ranges from $17.50 – $20.50/hr based on experience and education
- Evening: $1.00
- Night: $2.00
- Weekend Evening: $2.00
- Weekend Night: $3.00
- Weekend Day: $1.00
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
- Student Loan Repayment
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Eligible Employer
- 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
- Up to 25 Days per year based on years of Services
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance
- And much more!
- Conducts admission assessment for potential patients.
- Meets with patients in both individual and group sessions as designated by onsite supervisor.
- Monitors the residential milieu for safety; interacts with patients and children as appropriate.
- Plans and assists with the implementation of continuing care for assigned patients.
- Facilitates educational sessions as well as patient group activities.
- Identifies needed recovery resources for housing, childcare, education, vocational development, mental health, community support groups and medical care; provides assistance to patients in accessing those resources.
- Provides education regarding substance use disorders, mental illness and prevention to patients, family members, and significant others.
- Records treatment activities and patient observations in patient records accurately and timely; completes paperwork requirements as needed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates with clinical supervisors, clinical staff, and medical staff regarding patients’ treatment and status.
- Residential treatment facility setting; requires walking throughout the facility
Click Here To Apply