The position is accountable for growing existing business and hunting new business development and revenue from clients for North America region through Direct Sales and Customer Relationship Management. Focus is to grow the business above market rates of growth with the combination of new account acquisition and existing account management.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the head of Healthcare business in USA
What You Will Do
Primary responsibility will be sales/revenue generation from North America market/region. You will be responsible for building a meaningful and quantifiable pipeline, opening high-level conversations, qualifying opportunities, identifying the decision makers, and closing the deal in a timely manner. This position requires meeting annual sales revenue targets and an understanding of how to execute on long-term growth goals. The ideal candidate will know the competitive landscape of the industry as well as bring experience and contacts into potential clients right out the gate.
What You Need
- 8+ years selling IT services with predominant experience in sales role to large enterprise clients.
- In depth understanding of the Healthcare industry including the technologies and standards in use specially around medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and providers
- Co-Develop new solutions with partners, GTM with partner to create new opportunities
- Engagement with client senior leadership focused on account mining and relationship building
- Strong understanding and experience in working in a global/offshore outsourcing business model.
- Experience in Sales by working with “C” level/Sr Executive level contacts in these accounts.
- Creation of large proactive deals, creating strategy, planning and roadmap. Proven track record in consulting, advising and solution selling.
- Lead range of RFP/RFI initiatives.
- Excellent customer interface skills – communication & ability to deliver presentation, drive meetings. Develop long term valued relationships with the client. Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode.
What Makes You Eligible
- Strong experience of opening new logos, new business development activities through leading direct sales in North America region
- Strong network and contact in the industry
- Ability to lead/execute an aggressive prospecting strategy (targeted cold calls, tele-prospecting, email, and social media) for hunting accounts.
- Run a disciplined sales pipeline including lead management, qualification, bringing established sales methods to the sales process
- Develop overview materials to support initial meetings/conversations
- Customer Satisfaction / Customer Management- orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touchpoints. Build a trusted group of reference-able customers.
- Be willing to travel 35-50%, domestic travel
What We Offer
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Access to employee discounts on world class HARMAN/Samsung products (JBL, Harman Kardon,
- AKG etc.)
- Professional development opportunities through HARMAN University’s business and leadership academies
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration and collaboration in a global environment
- An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters professional and personal development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- “Be Brilliant” employee recognition and rewards program
Click Here To Apply