We are collaborative, supportive and rewarding company. We believe in not only enriching the lives of our patients and their families, but also our employees and their families. We are a locally owned hospice company that is growing by leaps and bounds. We are more than just co-workers, we are “Cat-family”. We believe in work-life balance, communication, and striving for excellence. We provide a great deal of autonomy and flexibility which helps our employees acheive their personal and professional goals.
We are looking for an experienced social worker to help our customers. You should be an empathetic, patient person who holds a Bachelor’s degree in social work or a related field. You will help our customers resolve their issues and will offer them advice and support. As a social worker, you should be a good mediator and listener. A degree in social work is essential for this job. Other needed skills include the ability to communicate effectively, with the sensitivity and confidentiality required to help clients in need.
- Provide general care to patients and their families, including physical, emotional and financial support.
- Assess and evaluate the situation of patients and their families.
- Facilitate communication between various disciplines (doctors, nurses etc.) relevant to the patient.
- Care for patients who are in critical condition or require special attention.
- Assess patients’ physical conditions, psychological status, and needs.
- Assist in developing treatment plans for patients.
- Meet with families and share information about their loved ones in the hospital.
- Provide theoretical education to students regarding ways to work with people with special needs.
- Help patients make adjustments in their daily routines by providing advice and motivation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $53,789.00 – $58,733.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Home Health
- Self-determined schedule
- Clinical Social Worker (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply