Care through kindness and respect, always.
- Paid Travel and Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Mobile provider discounts
ADDITIONAL PERKS BASED ON ELIGIBILITY
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Medical, Vision, Life, and Pet insurance
- 401k 100% vested
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, provides and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures and consults with the Case Manager regarding any changes in the care plan.
- Recognizes and interprets symptoms and institutes remedial measures within the legal limits of Licensed Practical Nursing in the state of Minnesota and reports significant changes in client’s condition to the Case Manager immediately.
- Documents observations and teachings completely, accurately, legibly and concisely.
- Administers medications and treatments as ordered by the physician and delegated by the
- CM as allowed by the Nurse Practice Act and legal limits of the LPN nursing license.
- Initiates rehabilitative nursing procedure techniques as appropriate.
- Exercises professional judgement in adapting nursing measures to changing needs.
- Communicates effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in scheduled client conferences as requested.
- Maintains accurate clinical record, preparing clinical and progress notes with follow through of timely record keeping.
- Assists client in arranging medical appointment and contacts with appropriate community resources as directed by the Case Manager.
- Maintains a safe client environment and identifies and reports to the office any accidents, injuries or any suspected vulnerable client abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation.
- Assumes responsibility for professional growth and development by actively participating in continuing education, in service programs, orientation and personnel evaluations.
- Maintains absolute confidentiality of all information pertaining to clients, families and employees.
- Promotes a positive client and employee service image.
- Adapts to the family diversity and home environment.
- Exercises judgement in accepting assignments. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Participates in the after-hours on call process to ensure client care and staffing issues are resolved.
- Medium to Very Heavy. Responsible for client care needs which may require transfers and lifting of clients. Nursing care provided in individual client homes. Must be adaptable to a variety of environments and community settings. Must be able to drive or use public transportation in all types of weather.
- Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for heavy work.
- Currently licensed as an L.P.N. in the state of Minnesota. The license must not have been revoked, suspended, and without limitations or restrictions.
- Have at least one (1) year experience in a health care setting. Acute hospital or home care experience preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to make appropriate nursing judgements.
- Strong interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proof of negative mantoux or documentation of negative chest x-ray.
- Current CPR certification highly recommended.
- Access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation in order to travel to multiple company business stops a day.
- A valid driver’s license and proof of car insurance when using a personal vehicle for company business.
- Have U.S. Citizenship or evidence of valid Alien Work Permit.
- Disclose any conviction and criminal history records pertaining to any crime related to the provision of health services. A candidate who has been convicted of a crime will not be hired.
- Pass initial and ongoing background studies and screenings including but not limited to those of the Minnesota Department of Health and the Federal Office of the Inspector
- General’s List of Excluded Individuals and Entities.
- Provide proof you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and religious vaccine exemption requests must be approved by the company before your start date.
Click Here To Apply