Court House Manor is a premier skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and assisted living facility in Washington Court House, Ohio. We focus daily on delivering high quality care in an atmosphere filled with fun, love and meaningful engagement for our residents. We take pride in our team of caring compassionate individuals who take time to get to know each resident, which enables us to provide the highest level of person-centered care. Each member of our staff plays a valuable role and we invite those with the same high standards to join our team.:
NEW STARTING WAGES!:
We offer a Great Benefit Package and 12 hour shifts!:
Are you compassionate about providing a high standard of care to those in need? Do you have a calling to serve those who need you most? If so, you are the person we are looking for to join our family as a Registered Nurse. As an RN, you’ll build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve the elderly in need of love and care.
Your responsibility as a registered nurse will be to help individuals enjoy life by administering medication and treatments as prescribed by the physician. You will also observe, assess and report any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions as well as any significant change in condition all while following strict infection control guidelines to keep our residents safe.:
- Promotion opportunities – HCF is a large organization with many opportunities for growth within our Family of Companies and Corporate office.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free certifications and courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities. Our Tuition Reimbursement program is something we are very proud of. We are excited to provide financial assistance to our hard-working employees to help them reach their professional goals.
- Competitive benefit package – Includes sick, vacation, 401K with match for those eligible. There are too many other benefits to list!:
What we look for in a Registered Nurse:
- Experience – If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, team players, social, trustworthy and service-minded.
- Characteristics – We’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated, dependable, ethical, and ready to jump in and provide outstanding care and customer service to our residents.:
HCF Family of Companies is an industry leader in skilled nursing and assisted living. We are known for our exceptional care, community stewardship, and beautiful home-like environment for our residents. Our family owned operation for more than 50 years takes our Core Values, better known as We Care, very seriously. Each and every employee in the organization is held to standards of Wholeheartedness, Excellence, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and being Ethical. Whether you work for HCF or become a resident of HCF, we can promise you one thing; we will treat you like family!:
Once you apply for a position with us, you will receive an email acknowledging the receipt of your application. If you meet our criteria, a hiring manager will contact you to arrange a time for us to meet so we can see if you are a good fit for our family and if we are a good fit for you! We may also ask if you would be interested in job shadowing in order for you to feel comfortable with us. Please feel free to reach out to us at your convenience to discuss your qualifications.:
Click Here To Apply