* Works collaboratively with other team members to coordinate care and provide education for all residents related to any physical, emotional, or psycho-social needs while at the facility, discharge planning and referrals to home services, or end of life care.
* Essential Job Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrates an awareness of, a respect for, and attention to the diversity of the people with whom they interact (persons served, personnel, families/caregivers, and other stakeholders) that is reflected in attitudes, behavior and services.
- Assists short term and long term residents and their families in adjusting to their illness, by dealing with life changes, grief, loss, placement, and depression through counseling and developing resident centered care plans with other members of the Interdisciplinary care team.
. Responds to resident and family needs by advocating on behalf of the resident any wishes that are presented. Attends appropriate facility meetings on behalf of the residents such as Care plan meetings, Welcome meetings, Medicare meetings, etc.; protects the residents from abuse, neglect and misappropriation of property.
- Completes documentation per federal and state guidelines and sends required documentation to appropriate agencies and physicians.
. Educates residents and families regarding financial needs, monitors and assists with insurance verification and transitions of payment options, issues Medicare A & B non-coverage cut letters and collaborates with the business office for issues related to payment.
- Must possess a college degree.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All PPE equipment is supplied for your safety and the safety of our residents.
Covid vaccination and booster is required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Danvers, MA 01923: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Licensed Certified Social Worker (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply