It’s the people that make the difference. Are you ready to make your impact?
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush is nationally recognized as a leader in comprehensive orthopedic services. The Orthopedic Program at Rush University Medical Center is ranked 6th in Orthopedics by U.S. News and World Report. Founded in 2003, MOR is comprised of internationally-renowned Orthopedic and Spine surgeons who pioneer the latest advances in technology and surgical techniques to improve the lives and activity levels of patients around the world. MOR doctors are the official team physicians for the Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Fire Soccer Club and DePaul University Athletics.
Ready to join in? We are seeking a full-time Office Coordinator to join our growing rehabilitation team. Potential candidate will be the first point of contact for patients and must provide professional, friendly and compassionate service to all patients and staff.
- Professionally greets patients, answering phones, scheduling appointments, completing administrative processing (authorizations and verifications) and reports and recordkeeping.
- Maintain an appropriate inventory level of supplies as needed to efficiently aide in the treatment of patients and maintain efficient office duties.
- Maintains patient confidentiality with regard to medical records per company policies and procedures and assures compliance with all HIPAA guidelines.
- Assures cleanliness and safety of the clinic.
- Timely processing, distribution, and tracking of all documentation to physicians for signature.
- Attend to all incoming calls in a helpful manner.
- Respond to client inquiries and needs in a polite and timely manner.
- Process patient payments.
- Handle cancellations and assist with rescheduling appointments.
- Effectively use and maintain office equipment.
- Managing the communication of patient progress to physicians, nurse case managers, adjusters and attorneys via fax, email or phone.
- Supporting the Facility Manager with daily operations of the clinic.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required.
- Front Desk knowledge and experience required, preferably in PT clinic.
- Strong background in providing excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance benefits and coverage preferred.
- Work well in a team atmosphere and have a strong sense of leadership skills.
- Enjoy interacting with people.
Our employees make the difference in our patients’ lives, and we value their contributions. Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to grow and develop your career with an industry leader. Come see what we’re all about. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here To Apply