- Job Title Shift: 2nd Shift
- Job Title Status: Part-Time
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – New Competitive Wage Scale with Shift Differentials!
Up to $20.25 based on experience.
Sign on Bonus up to $2500
Ellsworth Health Services is proud to be rated 4-Stars by CMS and is considered a leading provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation in your community. As a member of the North Shore Healthcare family, we are part of the largest post-acute provider in the Upper Midwest with 70 skilled nursing and assisted living centers located throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, and North Dakota.
If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment, and having opportunities to grow in your career, our center is The Right Choice for you! We are now accepting applications for a full or part time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)! Join Our Amazing Team!
TEXT: CNA ELL to (833) 381-4565 to Apply:
Trust, engagement, competence, respect, and passion – these are the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day. Come join our team where we have a friendly work environment with passionate hardworking team players . If you’re looking for a rewarding position that respects work-life balance, North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Summary of the position:
Under the supervision of the assigned LPN/LVN or RN Unit Supervisor, this position performs resident/patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of residents/patients as assigned. They will also assist in providing a positive physical, social, and psychological environment, while following all Center policies and procedures.
Requirements of the position:
- Successful completion of approved nursing assistant training and competency evaluation program
- Able to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents/patients, families, community members, volunteers and other center staff
- Possess special interest in, and a positive attitude about, working with long-term care residents/patients and the elderly
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Meets all health requirements, as required by law
- Demonstrates basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company applications
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Previous post-acute care experience preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
- Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
- 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
- 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
- Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
- Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
- Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Click Here To Apply